View My Stats

Monday, March 26, 2007

First ride of the season - March 25th - 2007











Check out pics of my first ride of the season with my VFR and my buddy
and his Triumph.
It was a cold and cloudy Sunday, only 5 degrees celcius but it was refreshing to
say the least!
Ha! Ha!

We took some nice pics by the Hull, Quebec - Marina, near my place.
You will notice that the river is frozen solid, in fact a few yards away some
people were still ice fishing. They looked at us kinda funny while taking our
pics, thinking we were crazy to be riding in this weather.

Enjoy!

Ride safe!










4 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger Vman said...

very cool pics! you must have had a blast.
who did u ride with and what's his bike?

 
At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pics!! Glad you guys enjoyed...we are enjoying warmer weather...very rideable conditions...too bad you weren't here!!!

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great bikes. Do you know where i can find a list of the best roads in québec ? Contact me at jonathan.rouxel@cossette.com

thanks.

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Ahitra Gaethon said...

I successfully set up my restaurant business through the help of a Public Loan Company which granted me a loan of 350k at 3% rate in return, I'm paying monthly and it's been going so well working with them.
Anyone looking for a loan to start up or expand their businesses should contact mr pedroloanss@gmail.com or whatsapp number +1-863-231-0632 on how to apply.
GoodLuck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home